A bestselling Cork Yoga Mat. Made from renewable cork + natural tree rubber. 100% biodegradable, including the packaging. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Because there's no layer of separation between you and your mat. What are you really practicing on? No PVC, no PER, no TPE, no toxic plastic cocktails here.
"Perfect Grip! Best Mat! I have been practicing yoga for almost 15 years, have tried Manduka, Liforme, Jade, and the Ananday is my favorite. I love that it is sustainable. Definitely recommend!" — Maria
"Best. Mat. Ever. Totally non-slip for sweaty hot yoga, supports sensitive knees (I often have to use a blanket for the knees, but not with this mat), great thickness, beautiful, well-made, biodegradable... I've tried so many mats, and this one is undoubtedly my favorite. Love at first use. Using these mats for the rest of my life!" — Anton"Finally, a yoga mat where my hands don't slip! I've had a hard time finding a yoga mat where my sweaty hands don't slide but this cork yoga mat did the trick!" — Nik
Cork Yoga Mat Details
- 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- renewable cork + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- unmatched comfort + support to keep joints happy and healthy
- antimicrobial — goodbye funky smells
- reversible — flip to the rubber side for extra traction
- 100% biodegradable
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
*traction tip — spray water around hands and feet before practice for extra grip
*advanced tip — if you're practicing inversions like forearm stands and handstands and want to maximize traction, flip the mat over
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff. Earthy and freshhh day in, day out!
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is collected entirely by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your Cork Yoga Mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of cork, this mat naturally prevents the spread of bacteria (and funky smells!)
- To clean, simply spray with a natural yoga mat cleaner and lay or hang flat to dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes (this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh)
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur — this is purely visual and doesn't affect the feel or durability of the mat
- This mat will decompose over (a long period of) time; to extend its life, avoid direct sunlight
End of life
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- If and when you're ready to part with your Cork Yoga Mat, consider donation or drop it off at a recycling center
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth.
You may also like
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.