Our bestselling Cork Yoga Mat + Cotton Alignment Strap.
The perfect combo for grounding and deepening. I always keep a strap next to my mat for assisting in hard-to-reach-poses and stretching out after class, for that ahhhh feeling.
Made from renewable cork, natural tree rubber, cotton and metal. 100% recyclable & biodegradable, including the packaging. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Full order value of $102 (save $12)
Each kit comes with:
- 1 cork yoga mat
- 1 cotton strap
- *Please note, the pictured hemp carry strap is not included*
- Our Cork Yoga Mat has unparalleled grip and support to keep joints happy and healthy — mat size: 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- Our Cotton Alignment Strap is made from 100% cotton with adjustable D-ring buckles — strap size: 1.25" x 6ft | 0.3 lbs
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff.
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials available. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is stripped by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. A harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- Cork is naturally antimicrobial, preventing germs and odors; for a deeper clean, simply spray with a natural mat cleaner and let dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes — this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur — this is purely visual and does not affect the feel or durability of the mat
- Strap: hand or machine washable, natural detergent recommended, air dry
End of life
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth.
You may also like
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.